Brownstone Victorian Bed & Breakfast Amenities & Terms
We offer plenty of fine amenities to our guests and we look forward to your stay! Here is a list of amenities:
- Our host will greet you
- Private entrance
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking on premises
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
Kitchen & Dining Amenities
- Complete kitchens stocked breakfast foods, drinks and snacks.
- Both floors have complete kitchens available for you to use.
- Kitchen space where guests can cook their own meals
- Fine dining nearby
Bed and Bath Amenities
- Full bath with shower
- Hair dryer
- Soap and toilet paper
- Bed sheets
- Hot water
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years) - Antique and fragile items.
- There is the potential for intermittent traffic noise due to close proximity to historic US Route 40.
- Must climb stairs - second floor has regular stairs and third floor has spiral metal stairs.
- Robert or his associate will be available for the initial guest appearance.
Check In / Check Out
Check in is at 5:00 pm and check out is at 12:00 noon. If you need a customized check in or check out time, please call 724-322-2459 or send us a message.
Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
Local Fine Dining
Within a few minutes walk or drive you could be enjoying delicious cuisine at any number of local restaurants and pubs. Some of our recommendations include The Titlow Tavern, Meloni's, Rizz's, Marilyns on Main, DiMarco's, and Caporella's.
Things to Note
- There is a babbling brook (stream) that runs behind the building.
- A great overview from the third floor deck including the County Courthouse.
- Lots of unique history and architecture, as the building was built in 1865.
- Many great restaurants are located within walking distance for in-house dining or take out.
- There is a bike path that starts just one street over. It will connect with the Sheepskin Trail.
- Private professional massages are available at $40 per half hour and $70 per hour.