Brownstone Victorian Bed & Breakfast Amenities & Terms
We offer plenty of fine amenities to our guests and we look forward to your stay! Here is a list of amenities:
- Our host will greet you
- Private entrance
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking on premises
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
Kitchen & Dining Amenities
- Complete kitchens stocked breakfast foods, drinks and snacks.
- Both floors have complete kitchens available for you to use.
- Kitchen space where guests can cook their own meals
- Fine dining nearby
Bed and Bath Amenities
- Full bath with shower
- Hair dryer
- Soap and toilet paper
- Bed sheets
- Hot water
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years) - Antique and fragile items.
- There is the potential for intermittent noise due to close proximity to historic Route 40.
- Must climb stairs - second floor has regular stairs and third floor has spiral metal stairs.
- Robert or his associate will be available for the initial guest appearance.
Check In / Check Out
Check in is at 5:00 pm and check out is at 12:00 noon. If you need a customized check in or check out time, please call 724-322-2459 or send us a message.
Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
Things to Note
- There is a babbling brook (stream) that runs behind the building.
- A great overview from the third floor deck including the County Courthouse.
- Lots of unique history and architecture, as the building was built in 1865.
- Gus's Pub and Restaurant is located right next door for in-house dining or take out.
- There is a bike path that starts just one street over. It will connect with the Sheepskin Trail.
- Private professional massages are available at $40 per half hour and $70 per hour.